The Psychosis-risk Intervention, Education, and Research (PIER) Program is a comprehensive clinical research center addressing the mental health needs of those aged 12-45 who are experiencing unusual changes in their mood, thoughts, perception, and/or behavior.
- Free risk assessment
- Clinical research evaluation
- Psychoeducation (for family and individuals)
- Psychiatric referral to UIHC or community resources
- Opportunities to participate in research studies
- Longitudinal monitoring of symptoms
For more information please visit https://www.pier.uiowa.edu